Saturday, March 12, 2011

So I feel like a junkie.........

Well now I know that I have your attention, haha. To finish that sentence I feel like a junkie going through rehab and heres why.................................... I gave up pop (soda) for lent. Aaaggghhhh its so hard. Today is the 4th day and its saturday and I so badly want to have a Dr. Pepper or a Pepsi. Everytime I open the fridge they are staring me right in the face saying " Hi Ashley you haven't forgot us right? How about just having one or ten of us right now, maybe one of each. We won't hurt you." Its so horrible. I am not joking when I say I know what a junkie who is trying to give up their druf feels like. Its actually worse than trying to quit smoking. Anyway, thats what ive been doing........

No comments:

Post a Comment